Fun Facts about Obscure Flags: Quiz. The study of flags is called vexillology. Fortunately, you don’t have to be a vexillologist to learn some fun facts about obscure flags. Flags were first used in the military, both as a way of inspiring morale in troops and simply helping the soldiers know who was a friend and who was an enemy. A country’s national flag has become an important piece of its identity.
The world flag quizzes are designed to help you learn the flags of the world. 1 Feb 2014: New quiz added: Sochi 2014 Olympics: participating country flags. 10 Dec 2012: Cook Islands removed from Australia and Oceania (independent.
The world flag quizzes are designed to help you learn the flags of the world. 1 Feb 2014: New quiz added: Sochi 2014 Olympics: participating country flags. 10 Dec 2012: Cook Islands removed from Australia and Oceania (independent. Загрузка приложения World - Flags Quiz для iPhone, iPad или iPod touch. On every 3 guesses, you will earn one hint and on every 10.
Thankfully, however, they are now more commonly seen during sporting events than on the battlefield. Guess the flag. No doubt you’re a pretty smart reader who knows a thing or two about flags from around the world. So this isn’t an easy quiz. Test your knowledge of obscure flags and learn a thing or two along the way.
1. Let’s start with a simple one to get your warmed up. This country’s flag is the oldest currently in use, having been designed in 1219. Who does it belong to.
- Which world flags are you familiar with? Find out with our quiz. Flags of the world : test your knowledge. Which world flags 10 :55AM BST. Follow You'll need to book now to secure a room at one of our favourite festive hotels.
- Flags of the World, Find the countries, find the states, locate cities of USA, of UK, Record. undefined / undefined. NaN. Ranking. + 1. ON. MUSIC. 0. End game.
- Can you name the flags of the world? Flags of the World. Random Geography or flags Quiz Score 0 /197 ll Timer 18:00. Play. Challenge.
- Flags Quiz 1 :49. How to make a worship flags banners by CALLED TO FLAG Flags of the World : A Non-Digital Interactive Pop-Up Book.
- 196 countries. 196 flags. The ultimate challenge for geography champions.
2. Which country has the only national flag to feature human beings. 3.
Is this the national flag of Romania or Chad. 4. The flag on the left is the usual flag of the Philippines. However, when might you see the version on the right flying instead. 5. The Union Jack is one of the world’s most recognisable flags.
But can you name these four countries who feature it in their own flags. 6. Many countries used to feature the Union Jack, but no longer do.
In fact, Fiji have voted to change their flag, and New Zealand are having a referendum in 2016 to decide whether they change their flag. Can you name which Commonwealth country used this flag until 1965, when they adopted their current version. 7. Which is the only national flag to feature a modern rifle? (An AK47. 8.
Can you name the two national flags that are square shaped. 9.
Now can you tell us the only country who doesn’t have a rectangular (or square) flag? Here’s a clue, it looks like this:. 10. Last but not least: this is the flag of Nauru. But what does the flag’s design represent. You can find the answers by looking at our answer key. How did you get on? Let us know in the comments below. Tom (36 Posts ).
"A tramp, a gentleman, a poet, a dreamer, a lonely fellow always hopeful of romance and adventure…" That's how Charlie Chaplin described his character of the tramp, and I think we share many qualities. I work on the content team and love to travel and write.